Saturday, March 12, 2011

~Welcome~

Thought that I would start this blog as I am taking a new stride thru life with starting a new home business. I think this is a perfect fit as I am ALWAYS searching for denim that flatters and is long enough. Plus I love the idea of purchasing denim that is not mass produced and quality is there.
My daughter is starting to love shopping at the local boutiques for the latest designer denim… some with bling, some not. Having daughter at home right now, that can be pretty expensive. 
I am really excited to be a part of this exciting business which started in 2010. It’s 1 year old at the end of March… and I am getting in very early. That’s exciting! If you would like information about joining Vault Denim, email me() for more information or follow me as I stride forward with this adventure. I would love for you to join my team where you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment